Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ee Li salah interpret my sms. hahaha.. I know she will. Lol...
and so she reach bus-stop at 12.45pm and the 1st bus left rdy,haha.. But, still we make it la.. We able to chop 2 rows of place... Harjir, Kohi,Ee Li and me who ponteng, went to chop plce 1st.. The others comes half an hour later by Mei fen's car.. They sesat, and so they simply ask ppl who wear uniform where's kasturi.. haha.. main ask only...

After chopping place, me and Kohila went popular to buy something. We didn't bring the seminar card with us... Mana tahu when we come back, they ask to show the card b4 going in. TAT AUNTY I tell you...
We don't hv, so I tell her we din bring out ler, inside class ehh...she oso din say must brin along. Then, what sumore? SHE GIVE US THAT LOOK lahh !! That moment I feel like... But, it's not the 1st time la, uncountable time...
if we students wana curi masuk, din gv seminar card oso wont hv notes wat.. So why she giving me that look?? zhen de shi za dao..
Should give rating to the workers... Then I will give them Z to the power of infinity. hahaha.. not evil la... mmg I have to give.

So, kawan sekalian, Mr Fong nice leh...won't look at the time right? I say edy wan ler.. Better than... ehem dun1 say la...
Kohila non-stop telling me he is innocent.
"ehh, he so innocent"
"yalor.. I tell you edy. I 1st time c him, oso feel like that
"
*laugh* wei, he so damn innocent lah"..
Lol...
and got 1 girl sitting few rows bhind us said " ehh why he so cute wan?" omg.. so loud..
Yeah ! I love him... so innocent... Everyone said that, he can be an artist besides teacher. Because he's art is tahap tertinggi. He can draw very well...
Lian Ee keep on saying he is emotionless..because he can don't laugh when he tell so funny punya joke... kagumnya...
Meifen and Inthuja gonna fall in love with him soon.
Mimi no need say, thinking of him every moment..

After Biology was add maths. Teacher came back, luckily...if some guru ganti takeover, lagi finish.. He said his backbone dislocated..
But the class is not what I expect to be.. I don't know why the teacher talk so different today... hmm.. backbone side effect? His jokes very cold today..dont know what "your mind is dirtier than my mouth" ! lol...
actually the teacher not lk dis wan u noe, u all salah faham edy... Lol...

Tomorrow im not going to school again.. I think Im gonna get surat amaran if I berturut-turut lagi until AFTER Deepavali holi... But, my friend Mimi will be there to teman me.....Yeah Yeah !!
Thurs got Physics g.gempur. Lagilah I dun wana go ! hahaha

That's all for 2day.. expressed what i wana express :)

p/s: so, meifen how's my taste? Dou jiang my taste not bad wan lok...

No comments: