Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holidayz

1st of all, Selamat Hari Raya !!!

These 2 days, I went, Desa Waterpark, Ikano,1U, Mid Valley, Petaling street went visiting too. Lol
1st day of raya, was suppose to go for Sarah's open house, but we planned to go DWP...
Desa waterpark is my 3rd home.. 1st is my home la, 2nd is Genting, 3rd is DWP.. I went there twice in 3 months !! Haih, no place to go ma..
AFter DWP, we went Food and tea.

2nd day of raya, we went temple in Ampang.. Pray arrr "Kao wong yeh"... I don't know how to say in English :) Ninth month of chinese calendar will go wan..
Okay, after that, went to 1U, about half an hour only, went to Ikano.. I renewed my popular card.. so long luput edy.. saw a doc, delivered me wan. LOL.. his son kena NS too.. LOL
We went into the safari pet world something. So many hamster ehh... I wanted to buy, but see they all so many friends, vry pty la, wanna pisahkan them. So, didn't buy.. My sister siap siap put the cage in the car. hahahaSee... So many friendsss

After that, we went to Mid Valley. So damn many people la.. damn banyak... Fuhh... I Din buy anything. Go Mid Valley doesn't mean must buy thing wan ma.. I see some people, damn banyak barang to buy la.. espcially those ladies arr... Buy shoe, buy clothes.. aiyohh ! But, you will see guys holding all kinds of paper bag.. Vincci la, ELLE la, whatever..kesian the boyfriendss...
Nice decoration?
Nice oor, all the nuts...

Then, yeah !! went to Petaling street.. dont ask me why senget k.. :)

My intention is to go and buy ARSENAL bag...I spotted edy when I went Kasturi... backpack oso can, sling wan oso can.. But end up, I bought Arsenal t-shirt !! cannot find wor. Got 1, but not nice ehh... Aiyah, whatever la.. At least got arsenal can edy la.. ANyway, I still finding 1 what... Dat fella damn greedy la, 1 t-shirt want ppl 35 bucks.. Ish.. not gud. I malaysian okie. hahaha.. Bsides, I bought ODM again... a green wan this time, n not that cool cool wan.. I bought the hot hot wan.. :)
Now I got........ 6 ODM watches. ALL FAKE.. LOL
2 putus edi, 2 no battery, left 2 newly wan.. 222.. Imbang right? :)



cool cool wan.. is cool, but doesn't last long. DONT BUY.
I bought twice, twice also putus..


hot hot wan lar.. hahahahahaha
cheap lk wat la, no nd go Indonesia.. Malaysia pun ada !

Till then, Im gonna continue watching Moonlight Resonance..
Wanna watch Lamfung... Meifen watch Moses.. _ _ _ _
Start with"A".. 3 letters bhind?
LOL

No comments: