Thursday, May 8, 2008

Disaster for me

Today is a disaster for me... I don't know what happen.. what happen to me? I don't know... This is the worsttesssstt add maths paper i've ever sat..
My brain is lock, during add maths exam.. I can't find the "key" to unlock it. I can't remember the method of doing.. I had read it yesterday night, but i just fail to recall..

My fault la, didn't memorise well,didn't do banyak banyak exercise. I studied add maths half month ago, i know it's not enough... When i get that paper, i flip page by page,as usual and find something is familiar to me.. Few looks familiar to me, and i start doing it... But all is done half way ! OMG !!! I reali don't know how to describe. When it comes to intergration and differentiation, suddenly all blank. Seriously, i forget evrything about intergration, and so many question is on that. I just can't recall back what i've read last night... U tell me la, how i survive? Im suffering throughout that 4 and a half hour !!!! rub and redo for how many times. I want to cry,i want my bag to hug ! dat time la.. Now cry for what? useless...
Usually when it's about the time to pass up, my ideas will all suddenly enter my mind. But not today... Can somebody tell me why?

Section B kills me. Choose 4 question to answer.. I don't know how to do also, expect me to choose !! Graph i reali blur blur wan. comes in with constants, how will i know? Why don't just put y and x ????
vector supposingly i know how to do, when i first see. But this overlap that, i also don't know how. Then it's intergration. Close my eyes, no need to see that question. Here comes solid geometry. I manage to write something.

Section C came out solution of triangle and index number. This two question is alright, but don't help me much.. I won't get correct for that whole question lar...
Paper 1 so many intergration and differentiation, same la, simply write, or i leave it blank. I don't know what to write. I realize if shoot also must got something to shoot. I don't even know how to shoot.

Thank god, tomorrow is Moral. Not relax also, but is better compare to today. We can study our own after 10.10am !!! yeah !!! I need to read some history, to prevent cetusan sejarah 1991..
Oh ya, for everyone's information, i dun burn midnoght oil...sumtimes la.. latest 2am.. I burn morning oil. Frm 7.10am when i reach school, to exam start.. hehehehe... I guess evryone does it la..

Actually, should put history this week, add maths next week. Anyway,Im not gonna think bout that disaster add maths anymore, and i need to do well in the upcoming subjects.. I don't know whether can or not? I have no confidence now.. I have no choice but to go on and on. No matter what, i won't give up until I pass up that paper..

No comments: