Saturday, May 10, 2008

Once again, after few months

Can't imagine that I had gone through 1 week of exam. That whole 1 week, i didn't off my light when i sleep. So that, when i wake up middle of the night, I can just grab my book on my table beside my bed and read. I don't know who will study like that. I guess No one. But I am the one.The next week will be the same. Nightmare will come starting on Monday. Biology, Physic,Chemistry, EST, and PJK... again this PJK realy kadiovaskular all those thing and general knowledge. Please ask me Arsenal !! Don't come out things other than football, badminton and squash.

After quite sometime, I played my electone again. I had not been touching it since the day I stop my class. I guess hmm 30 January. lol...Let's count February......... March......... April........ and May....... About 3 months la, plus minus. My dad ask me to stop. Say what SPM wa... bla bla bla... After all, Im not taking exam.
I'm glad that I still can play my favourite song, Winter Sonata main theme. But that disket like stuck stuck.. I don't want to stop actually. I berat hati. From the 1st day i start learning, I never stop. So, suddenly i feel very unusual at first. Thanks to st john ambulance society which now took up the time..

I remember last time every Tuesday night I will sit down in front of the electone for a very long time to practice. Wednesday morning, before I go school, I will play again, di samping itu, wake everyone up to ensure I remember how to play because my class is on Wednesday straight after school. I miss those days. I miss Yamaha !!! I miss studio 13 !! I miss my EL-700 over there and my teacher ! When he go anywhere holiday, he will but something back for his students. Im not missing his gift la, i miss his jokes. hahaha
Oh ya ! my teacher owe me 1 arrangement. My "Yue Ding" !!!! I rbered, my 1st arrangement was My heart wiil go on. That time i still don't know what is arrangement. All because of exam, I need to write out the melody and the sisa-sisa, teacher's work.. hahaha.. and that song, not I choose wan. :-)

I played my electone when im down.. It certainly cheer me up. This is what music makes wonder. When I see my friends always do their theory in school, I will miss my class... SO, im planning to continue learning after SPM. Who knows i will do something link to music? Got music instrument engineering this kind of thing arr? If got, i wana study wor. hehehe...

Thomas Cup starting tomorrow. But Monday exam la.. haiye !!! I don't expect our team will bring back the cup, but hopefully they will bring back.
I just wish that my favourite players will win their matches..

Tomorrow is Mother's Day... Oh gosh.. I never buy anything yet... I'll think what to do before I sleep tonight.
Okay, gotta go.. Bye !

No comments: