Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Is a waste for going to school

We don't have any lesson today, 2 and only 2 teacher came in. But they just sit down. The 1st period teacher is a practical teacher... She makes Edna angry. hahaha...
We talk crap before recess...Amrit taught me the wonders of CaSiO calculator... Lian Ee talk bout Si CHuan's earthquake mainly got to do with their mascot of Olympic and dat 8-8-2008, don't know what 8 am,888888888... Alot 8 and about the panda...
Kohila keep reminding Astro subscribers to watch her Chelsea vs MU match.... lol

After recess, we had Biology. The Biology teacher of ours will always teach. That day only 6 ppl in class, also she taught.. good hor... But today, 1/4 of the class went for teacher's day rehearsal, as tomorrow is our teacher's day celebration. Some dreaming, Syahirah and Fateha explore my purse, Kohila starring at the back page of thestar newspaper, she said she's having heart to heart talk with that Chelsea goalkeeper, while im reading (i read?haha) that p.s I Love You borrowed frm lili...... hahaha, now only i read...
Ya, Kohila, the girl keep on whipping, but because her husband very good ma... Penuh dengan kasih sayang.. Let her la... You know how long Kohila stare at the goalkeeper, I finish read how many pages rdy, still she stares... Until Bio finish... Fuihhh.......

During Moral, no teacher again. We fill in Chemistry peka form... after that, continue gossiping......Ee Li, Meifen, Shyuan Mey and Mimi going to be the facilitator ( duno hw 2 spell la) for Form 2's civic project on Friday. They going orphanage home, and lain-lain lagi.. Not I don't want teman la, but nd to stay overnight... I dont want stay stay wan....

Tomorrow is teacher's day celebration, PRS need to gv teacher gift during assembly and they want to give teacher a surprise party. Shyuan mey ask me wear that purple shirt. OMG !!! baju kurung leh, shud I wear... I didn't wear that uniform for so long, xcept that day NEED to, FORCE to wear and take picture. I think last year rdy, I oso feng pei ta men... Today she ask me wear again tomorrow... Huh ! She said, bring pinafore and change...

Reasons not to wear that uniform:
1) Not comfortable (most important)
2) Is like a brinjal.
3) pity my washing machine heavy load ( i no maid now, my sister hang clothes oso susah)
4) Kena floor very dirty, imagine if u go toilet. YUCKS !!!
5) Very hard to run ! ! How to run if anything happens (touchwood la)

And right, the party must pay 5 bucks.... Oh!! im gonna bankrupt. I will announce very very sooooooooon.
Why this month I will bankrupt ar????? Goshh...
Mother's day, don't know how much, Sarah's birthday, I still owe Esther $$$.. Im penghutang now..... 5 bucks need to pay, haiyoh ! And I think because my book money havent claim back, that's why my money not enough for this month... Luckily teacher's day no need buy presents wan.. hahaha.. Last yr, we were forced to pay RM 5.30 each. Xin kui this yr no need...

Next Wednesday 5 Berliansss is going to Petrosains.... From Genting to Zoo Negara and from Zoo we going Petrosains in where somemore? KLCC la... hahaha... V going by KTM and transit LRT !! This is to take pictures for our school magazine. Take in school very lame la... lol...
After the trip, I think im going to the dentist la, beside KLCC only, see la Esther wana go or not, she also need to check. AFter I took out my braces until now, I havent go n check again. Suppose 2 go every 3months, but now sudah like 1 yr? hahahaha...
Okay, my crap sudah habis..... Bye !

P/s: Kohila, i want to borrow the ps I love you dvd or vcd... izit yours? tq... ENjoy ur match la... sms me the result !!

No comments: