Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged by Yee Thong

Part 1: On the outside

Name: Carolyn Wong Chui Teng (chinese will be better)
Date of Birth: 23rd January 1991
Current Status: Miss of course
Hair Colour: Brown?
Righty or Lefty: RIGHT !
Zodiac Sign: water water... Aquarius ! They say aquarius romantic u know... hahahaha...

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: Malaysian..
Your Fear: Lost my friends.. Anyone of my friend.
Your Weakness: hot tempered, No self-confident

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: I want to eat breakfast,I must,but eventually never.
bedtime: 10,11,12.. Tersleep don't count..
Your most missed memory: My primary school life...

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.. Is coke sweeter than pepsi? I still can't differentiate between Pepsi and coke !
McD's or Burger King: MCD! Burger King nice meh? I only ate in Genting ! Is cold, I don't know whether nice or not..
Single or Group Dates: Group.. If anything happen, at least I have someone.. Single, should be sum1 that i really trust
Adidas or Nike: Nike !
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Both is nice ! But I prefer Nestea !
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate !!!! Choc make you happy, good for the heart.
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't like coffees, cappucinoesssss.. I love milo.. hahaha..

Part 5: Do You..
Smoke: I will never ever think of smoking, Im already a passive smoker... Smoking is unhealthy. Say "Tak nak"..
Curse: Yes... What word i use? But of course not that kind of word ok... Mostly, stupid la..
Drink : Till now,NO .!! After u drunk don't know what will happen... SO, for your own safety, better don't !

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No..
Changed who you were to fit in: No, I am who I am ! Yeah !!!

Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: When i found my true love. Wait laa... man man lai.....

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: brown / black/blue
Hair colour: black or brown,reddish.. Don't la like apple that kind of red. Like ah soh.. I realise, alot aunty/ah soh's hair very the red !
Short or long hair: When im short hair, I wanted long, but when im long hair, i want short... So, short or long is ok...

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: blogging
1 hour ago: folding clothes
1 month ago: forgot.. oh yeah ! I learn to drive for the 1st time..

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: my friends, my family, my hp, Koo Kien Keat, Fabregas... I don't love Lee Chong Wei, but I admire.. Aiya, also love lar..
I miss: my primary school, my fake ODM which was stolen
I need: to be more hardworking in order to do well in SsssssssPpppppppppppMmmmmmm.....

Part 12: Tag 3

Ee Li
Eugene
Shyuan Mey


-List out 5 presents you wish for:

1) A/an ODM Watch. (fake or real i accept)
2) A house near the beach ( too much,lol)
3) New racket.. ( the string semakin loose day by day)
4) Arsenal's phone hanger
5) good health for everyone

No comments: