Monday, May 19, 2008

Wesak Day


Today is the 4th month and the fifteenth day according to lunar calendar and it's= Wesak Day..

Early in the morning, no la.. Not that early.. lol... I went to the temple and pray... Suppose to go for the perarakan, in town yesterday night, but I need to watch Thomas Cup,I need tto watch China beat Korea, so didn't go..
So long I didn't go temple rdy la... The last time I go was CNY.... Berbulan-bulan...




Bath the Buddha, while bathing the Buddha, say your prayers..


Turtle or tortoise? People buy and free them.. Is a good karma when you free the animal.

The bird dilepaskan, but it don't want to fly..



The lotus candle...

Pineapples candle.. Bring wealth

After that, I went to the other temple. The one I always go since I ermmmmmmmm... Standard 3.. I attend Sunday school evry Sunday. Budak baik... haha.. But only for bout 2 yrs. Then, I stop.... My laziness cells developed, that's y... Oh ya, the Myanmar people and China people need help !! One cyclone, and another one is Earthquake right? yes yes... Let's help them...

The noble eightfold path:

Understanding

Thought

Speech

Action

Livelihood

Effort

Mindfulness

Concentration

Congrats China for retaining their Uber and Thomas Cup... Lin Dan means Lin Dan.... Sudah kalah teruk in 1st game, but still beat Park in the next two sets... Lee Yong Dae reali good. I want Korea to lose, but I x sampai hati see Lee Yong Dae lose.. He win it ! Feng-Yun reali no cloud and wind yesterday.. But they are good too, is juz dat JJS-LYD better. My Bao Chun Lai memang gooooood !!! I like him since 2004 Thomas Cup.. Xie Zhong Bo-Guo Zhen Dong tiba-tiba gear up.. Play so well... puji them for once la... hahaha

Okay, I nd to go n read chem,phy n bio.. Bye

Homage to the Blessed One, the Consummate One, the Supremely Enlightened one...


No comments: