Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life without maid

My maid sudah balik kampung. She go back for 1 month.. Very long? No !
Life without maid a little susah la.. But, luckily exam gonna finish. So, is ok. I need to do house chores !
For your information, I don't do any kerja rumah ! I last do house chores was like 2 years ago, is also because my maid balik kampung. The same maid ! But im don't depend on her ok..

Last 2 yrs, I wash plates, throw clothes into washing machine, hang clothes and fold them. Now,

Me: Simpan baju,fold them, and then deliver to everyone's room, sweep my own room,fold my own blanket( i mmg do myself since F3)
My younger sister: Throw clothes into washing machine and hang them.
My youngest sister: K-poh... walk here and there. Supervisor.

Now still ok, not yet till tahap mencuci tandas. If it's time to clean the bathroom. I'll runaway !! Amrit said, she squat down and scrub the floor. OMG !! I'll never ever do that !!! Amrit mmg budak baik ! N i already plan not to wash my shoes ! Since I have 2 pairs, I'll wear until holidays.. Few days sumore ma.. Den Holiday 2 weeks, after that another pair, jaga-jaga abit, wear 2 weeks, den she'll come back... Well planned. This is called strategy. hahahaha..
I know you will say I lazy.. Yes, I am.

Actually I prefer no maid. Eventhough have to do everything myself, but more freedom..(lagipun, 7 mths more, i don't need to wash shoes rdy ma) lol... Sometimes, go out long long, scare later she at house don't know will what happen, or anything. So not convinient.

Oh well, 2 more days to complete the mid term exam !!! how many hours more??? I can't wait !!!
Got EST so called "Easy and simple test" or " easy short test" tomorrow. hahaha.. Yayaya, very easy... hard to score... Nothing specific to read. What la... And PJK, don't know what general knowledge will come out ! Let's spot ! hmmm...
Golf sudah, MU sudah, Arsenal sudah, squash sudah, fastest runner sudah, where is SUKMA held? sudah... What sumore? Oh yeah, Badminton belum ! !! Thomas Cup, All England Champ, Asian games gold medalist ! huhuhu.. Mana Olympic also belum ! I think Olympic gonna come out, if the teacher memang set general knowledge..
Vitamin sekalian and kadiovaskular is gonna come out too.. I need to memorise the heart. Or else, I'll correct 1 side only...
Ok, gtg.. Bye !
Tmr's Thomas Cup Semi final, Malaysia vs China !
I bet 3-2 no matter win or lose la.. We not that teruk also..

No comments: