Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exam Fever

It's the 2nd day of exam. This morning was English.
I screw my literature... how much wud i get out of 25m??? duno? i guess i wrote wrg thing for The Pearl...
But P1 is ok la...

1) Ways 2 reduce accident on the road.
2) Talk about "Sale"
3) What changes would you like to see in your school???
4)forget edi..
5) $$$$$$$$$ MONEY


My 1st choice was money.. But i duno what 2 write... I scare write wrong points... Den finish. So , i choose no.3, I write whatever i wana say.. library too small, canteen teruk, toilet worse... Lab not enuf equipment n so on... bla bla bla.. But i nvr tambah paper.. I see ppl can write so many, lk short stories lor.. fuyoh... lk journalist oni.. I can't la... The most oso two pg.. My essay is not up 2 standard, hahaha...F1 or F2's essay i guess.. I memorise a few idioms, x diguna langsung.. foot the bill la, saw red la, n v memorising your faithfully for formal letter, n your sincerely for informal letter but none of dis lettersssss come out !!

Yday was BM... n yeah !!! as usual, i created my own peribahasa... I dun1 tell, memalukan diri sendiri.. lolz... N KOMSAS ar, haiye... Neighbour class gt tips aaa... Nt fair ! paper 1 ask 2 write faedah-faedah menyertai dlm kegiatan badan beruniform. Act got faedah meh?? xcept know more friends, dat's all.. 350 words italk crap again... KOnonnya i menjadi lebih berdikari... haha... until ngam ngam 361 words, i conclude it.. huhu..

N juz nw i went 4 3rd driving lesson, i tink 2 wks din drive ar, kaku edi la.. Drive on rainy day sumore, dat wiper is distracting me... N got 1 matrix, yeaaaaa fly wan... so fast mann, traffic light wana red edi, she still wana fly... At last, oso stuck thr ma... fly sumore.. Luckily din bang aa... choi choi choi... touch woood...
Oh, i juz noe dat mati engin 3 times, finish !!! u must go n take test again.. 2day, how many times i did dat?? emm. 1..... 2......... OHH !! 2 times !!! Nvm, i will learn myself..

2mr is Maths... I still nd 2 make sure dat probablity n transformation is clear in my mind... 2mr punya 2mr will b add m3... I duno how 2 differentiate n intergrate...
2mr's 2mr's 2mr's is Moral ! Im lovin it !!! Hafal hafal, flip flip bk... Yippie !!! But the bk vry confusing.. juz 1 paper !!... After this wk.. the big big subject will come... I no nd sleep... Bio chem phy n Sej !!! tou tong nya !!!

I gtg now..... bye bye... Study maths ( i tink la..)

No comments: