Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Explosion

Heavy rain last Sunday evening, bout 5pm.. Ribut + petir... I was folding clothes, my sis manwatching tv programme... Suddenly, "POP" sound, very very loud like fire crackers and the lights all go off..

I went upstairs, and I saw the cement from the wall came out... 2 holes... 1 at the hall punya wall, connected to my room wan, and another 1 in master bedroom.. Sunday ma right, who works? The fius burn rdy.. So, the alarm man frm my neighbour's house light up the fius with fire for temporary use.... uh oh...... no air cond... so damn the hot....

Yesterday only the wayer man and whatever people come and see see... The aerial sudah bakar... phone line also... I need to use shop's internet.. Besides, television,dvd player, autogate and alarm also gone.... My modem also gone coz of telephone line, eventho i din on.. Ishhhh
Luckily electone is safe... Most important and expensive thing...
Computer half safe only,,, The colour turn into don't know what colour dy...So now i need to use shop's internet...

Thank god evryone's safe. usually i'll be playing computer, but luckily I din play that day... mmm... My sis luckily din kena sot frm that television.....
The hole in the room
The hole in the hall. Inside the lubang is the aerial
The plate from the television... bakar rdy..
The aerial..
p/s: amrit, enjoy ur holidays to Singapore and dont forget to visit Pulau Pisang plus bring back some pisang for evry1.. hahaha

No comments: