Friday, May 2, 2008

1st late night post

It's now 12.15am.. I still not yet sleep. It's not early 4me.. usually, i sudah zzzzzzz,im in my dreamland, dreaming sumthin, dreaming sumbody... But 2day not yet feel wana zzz... This is the 1st time i blog this late...

How long i studied Chemistry,
How long i read Physics..
How long i practice Add maths,
How long i stared at Biology..
Im still blur, half understanding/ no understanding.
Exam in how many hours time? tick-tock,tick-tock...
10 days, 10x24=240 hrs,240x60=14400 mins,14400x60=864000 secs.

HELP !!!!! HELP !!! Excuse me, u the reader, pls help me !!!!! Im currently blurred in all this subj,critical condition, can u pls help me? Pls report back 2me as soon as possible whether u can help me anot? Thank You. =)

This chemistry so menyusahkan ! Why so many gases, so many colours, so many kind of solution, so many smell..
This Physics so confusing, y so many formulas??!!
This Biology so many to memorise... tendon,ligament,cellebrum,cerebrum.................................

At dis moment i fell in Love with............ YOU !!! My mind juz keep thinkin bout YOU !!!
My dear ADD M3 !!!! n ONLY YOU >>>> vector.. Of course oni 1.. How can i b so "flower heart"??? Lol...I Love You !! Im so gonna choose u oweys, Im so gonna kissss You during exam !! You r my only one..
But sumtimes dis add m3 is juz 2 annoying ! especially You ! Trigo !! U vry mafan !!!
Sin here, Cos there, Tan duno where.. From nowhere, cosec n frens came in...

My 1st love was Maths, n Add maths u r da 2nd !! hu wil b the 3rd?

History oh my history... I wil juz memorise u sebulat-bulatnya, n if i 4get(x nd 2say,80% 4get) i will juz create my own history starting frm 1991...

EST, EST........ I nvr noe da real real proper method 2 ans you....... I will find it out !!!
I wana thank u EST, u makes me read newspaper... All bcoz u nd is general knowledge n common sense....

PJK !!! walao !! i seriously duno wat to do in PJK !!! Ask me sports news i can manage 2 ans.. even football, i wont b as blur as last yr ! Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, MU !! I can tell u da team's nickname now !! Gunners !! Blues !! Reds !!! Red Devils !!! Or u can ask me write an essay abt my fav sport...i can list all my darlings in sportsworld.. How nice n enjoyable ! Fabregas talented, LCW rocks.. KKK cools.. hahaha..wait la, 1 day after exam im boring, i'll post my English 1119 essay here. hahaha...
Pls dun ask me otot-otot.. daya tahan sumting kadiovaskular which i noe they wil surely ask... I duno !!! I duno !!!

The Pearlllllll.... I choose U, Juana !!!

Konserto Terakhir !!! cinta 3 segi... I choose Hilmi !! Seorang yg bla bla bla... I nt yet read properly oso ! sei la....

Last but not least, Mathematics !!! I wont choose u Transformation n probabality, if i can choose... I dun memahami you fully yet...How nice if i can hv a group study..... i study better with ppl around....... :-)

N now,it's 1247am May 2nd... Labour day is over !! i wana go n read 4awhile den goin 2 my dreamland.... Good Night !!! Sweeeeeeeeet Dreammmmm.....

No comments: