Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last day of school

It's the last day of school. It can be consider as perfect end for the 1st semester of the year. But it can be more perfect if teacher didn’t give back maths paper yesterday.

Yes, I am disappointed.The 1st time I get super duper hyper low mark in 13 years of studying I tell you for maths subject. We got back Biology paper 1 too. My marks remain unchange.
The class is very quiet yesterday, half of the class went for khidmat masyarakat’s facilitator. Some went holiday rdy.. We did our own stuff the whole day. Filling up Biology peka form.. We need to do all that.

After school, Me and Lian Ee went to Danishveen to have lunch after so long of consideration...

Carolyn: Want go where and eat???
Lian Ee: U want go where?
Carolyn: I don't know la.. Go SB curry house again ar?
Lian Ee: Don't want SB la, very dirty
Carolyn: dirty? Yesterday only I went.. What dirty? Faster say
Lian Ee: That day my drink right, got dust wann...
Carolyn: cheh. dust only. Nvm wan la...
Lian Ee: No ! Then Anne eat that maggi goreng got dawai.
Carolyn: HUH!!?? eewww....yuckss..Yesterday only i go.. haiyoh..
Lian Ee: Come, go Danishveen la...
Carolyn: But malay or indonesian take over, not nice la the food.. eeyyer..
Lian Ee: No la... The last time owner take back rdy.. Now is the old owner d la...
Carolyn: Izit?? Ok la.
Lian Ee: Come la

We sit in Danishveen for almost an hour. 1-2pm.We eat maggi goreng. we order 2plates ma right.. when the ppl serve, 1 white in colour, 1 black in colour. I asked him why different. U know what he said.. "Ini maggie, itu cintan... What kind of answer is that. Im asking why different colour, he said cintan and maggie... hahaha... n he took my plate into the kitchen, n he put kicap so it bcum black also.. goshhh..
After eating, we talk so much.. chit chat chit chat until her limau ais finish.. hahaha...... Abt 2pm, I went tuition then she went back...

At last, wish all my friends happy holidaysss... We meet wednesday, and Esther siah, enjoy ur holiday in Terengganu.. Hope u meet your darling, the south african guy... Go so far, just to meet him... Fuhyoh !!... lol..

No comments: