Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Those were the days where we don't know what's SPM

5th of April 2004, Wednesday, the day I stepped into SMK Convent Kajang. I was force to transfer there.. But, I never regret. Because...............
I met a group of new friends... They are cool and nice..
These were kids who don't know what is SPM all about...
These are all before pengasasan Foreverus91.


We are in different classes now.
Visit to PTPL college Esther, Carolyn and Lian Ee
3 Berlians (2006)
U will never see us speak English. We also duno why.
Me, Ee Li and Yen Mun

Promoting soya milk and camera

The 4 of us..
Formation of Foreverus91 started on September 2007. For more information, kindly visit our blog... It's have been a long time, since we last updated, but recently, we make the blog alive again... lol.....
Happy Holidaysss.. I miss u allll...




No comments: