Tuesday, September 30, 2008

YM's day

Yesterday was Yen mun's birthday party.. Her mummy cook alot nice nice food.. Got alot la, prawns, sotong, spaghetti..................
and the cake,strawberry cake.. I never eat cake lk this before.. Her mum make wan.. Yummy.. Can you see the amount of strawberries? Buy where got so many?? hehe
Earlier in the afternoon, we went and buy present.. Then, lianee called and said Amrit dun1 go dy... Ish.. Therefore, I call her and scold her.. No lar.. dun dare..
I PRS okay, perasan....
I got skills wan. I memberi kaunseling, and at last, she went ! woohooo... hahahahaha

Photos grab frm 4everus91


Her day

and yeah!! Of course 100000% we conquer her K-box.. I mean Kong- Box.. hehe..




Lian Ee the future Malaysian Idol..LOL...

" I am a big big girl, in a big big world"

The next Malaysian I wanna vote, after Daniel Lee !

We played this...


Ee Li, Me and lovely shobana... see bhind.. Lian ee singing..

" I am small small girl, in a small small world" hahahahaha...

Alright, thats all for yesterday :)

No comments: