Tuesday, August 19, 2008

4 science subject in 1 day is totally dead meat.. I went 4 tuition continuously today with Esther Chong, Ee Li and Mimi.. 1st time continuously..I don't know how Esther can get what teacher says... 4 diff teachers, 4 diffs subject...

Usually we ( me, eeli and mimi) go two days. But 2day school holiday ma, and Esther's dad can fetch.. SO, we decided to accompany the lonely Esther.. hahaha..We went for Bio, and then Chemistry. Followed by add maths and Physics...
Although is like dead meat, but kinda fun .. The Bio teacher draw something funny, but he himself don't laugh..why? Chemistry teacher, we find out that she understand cantonese.. Add maths teacher, hahahahaha.. I laugh 1st... undescriable.. lol... Physics teacher, Esther said today he din gel his hair...what so imp..

During the journey back home, we joke like mad.. Laugh untlllllll. ( me and esther la, plus eeli Mimi flu, cannot laugh so much)
We compared our school teachers with Kasturi's teacher..
If we had Kasturi's Bio teacher to become our school teacher, this is really fun..You know? He draw the tree undergoes transpiration, the tree got eyes, nose, mouth, and holds a handkerchief wan... I guess all the student in school can score A1 if he teaches...Bio teacher is no more innocent. Innocent from the outside, but Inner is so damn don't know how to say... Ee Li said that he mentally corrupted with the example he given...energy and reproduce.. gosh.. No la.. Compare to our school teacher, there's is nothing that they can be compare.. He is way better than sch's.. 1 thing says it all, he can teach well without Projector, but not the school teacher..
Imagine if school no electricity.. "kelas, boleh balik awal" hahahaha !!! nice wei..

Chemistry teacher is the best ! She teach like so easy wan, but don't know why when we read ourself is so difficult to understand.. I like her pronunciation...very chunt.. she joke also La..
If were to compare with School's teacher, I tell you,school's teacher explain 1 whole week, also I will have 0% understanding..Not pn lim la..

Oh well, the add m3 teacher, my fav !! He loves to ask people to use common sense..Esther said, he likes to puji himself.. But he is smart what.. So, nvm la... I pity the marker that he uses.. He write so so so hard.. Until got sound..poke poke poke like dat.. But it's big and clear and dark enough for ppl hu sit bhind to see..He got his own style of teaching.. Now only I know, draw trigo graph, you shift the x-axis, not the graph... lol... Chunt..(kohi's new word)..I hope that he can teach differentiation and intergration... They said vry easy !
But school's add m3 teacher also chunt.. She has her own method of teaching too... Both of them are equally great... 1 geng, 1 chunt.. hmm.. No comparison..
Ok, mimi, the teacher wear that wan, is not gold ring.. is yellow plastic ring..i tell u rdy,fashion.. now all use white gold wan... don't patahkan my semangat.. hahaha...jk..

The physics teacher is so blur today.. He said he also not sure the question.. What the...
But still he is better than our teachers la.. We learn light today.. Converging and diverging.. The class was so empthy.. Not even 1/4... Mayb is late rdy.. Time passes slow if you go evrything in 1 day.. Break it half so that you can breathe easily.. lol..

Im now conquering the whole house,I can do whatever I want to do. Up 2 me.. hahahaha... Me and my sis only at home ! Yeah !!
I want to cook maggie now.. No time for me to eat just now.. Bye !

No comments: