Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Too "lucky"

So "lucky" me to get NS... So many things i want,but don't get arr, pian pian get NS...Lucky draw din see I get... Get phone, get car, get free holiday trip din see I get..
Kohila said is ditakdirkan...
Anyway, it didn't like sadden me or whatever la... I get NS happier than that class streaming thing aa... After all, some of my friends also kena... Not I alone... The lucky ones that I know...
Rubanar,Lian Ee, Edna, Harjir, Li Ying, Mimi,Darsheni, Leena,Shyuan Mey and Esther Siah,got sumore, i forget dy.....Mimi cheked twice... I check for her dy... She checked again... She probably can't blieve that she is so "lucky"...
Amat bertuah la us... People wan oso cannot get..(make myself feel better)lol..
Esther Chong said if can,she willing to change with me..She wan go wa..

I don't mind to get NS, But I cannot go Malaysia Open lor.. I not yet take lcw and kkk's signature... arghhh.......
oh ya ! Yee Thong kena too. She told me that if we are 1st batch, we will be celebrating new yr in the prison... Prison break... lol...

Ok now, i want to tell that Choong TAn Fook and Lee Wan wah lose their match to south koreans...
Wong Choong Hann also lost to Chinese Taipei's dont know who dy.. Beat Taufik, then lose to some dont know hu.. Aiyoh !! Oh ya, ditakdirkan la...
Wong Mew Choo also
lose dy.. Lose to Lu Lan.. 29-27.. Imagine how heart breaking is that.. I thought can see Lee chong wei and Wong Mew CHoo win together ma...haih...

Kookien keat-tan boonheong Versusing Markis kido and Hendra..
Markis is cute. hahahahahahahaha...
Hope they dont underestimate world champions eventhough they nvr beaten by them before... Don't forget to watch them live okie??? Hope astro show la... So long I din see Koo Kien Keat dy arr...Mimi again cannt watch arr, she got Bio tuition.. hahahahaha... mimi mimi mimi....

Till then, Zai jian !

No comments: