Monday, August 18, 2008

High School Musical Ice tour

It's Holiday !!

Here is my High School Musical post... I went there 3.00pm to collect the ticket..
My sister bought 1 activity book which cost RM 10 and I think is not worth it ..
I saw some people spend RM 20 for 1 keychain.. 1/4 of ur palm.. so small.. I see some ppl willing to buy 1 hat which cost RM45... got 3 kids..each people 1.. Fuhhh.. 45 x 3??
ALright, cut the crap...

High School Musical Ice tour, 15-20 August...


The Stage...

Start of Something New

Bop to the top
WHAT TEAM??!! WILDCATS !!!
WHAT TEAM??!! WILDCATS!!!
What I've been looking for. Troy block Gabrielle.. Basketball competition
Chemistry equations
The audition, Ryan and Sharpay

We're all in this together !!!

Part 2 after Intermission...
My camera battery exhausted.. I don't hv intention to bring camera actually. But is in my bag edi.. Ngam ngam enough for part 1..

Part 2: summer holiday.. I took with my phone. When going to finish..

You Are The Music In Me
All of them...


Overall, the show is nice lar.. Gabrielle and Troy paling tak mirip. In fact,
Ryan and Sharpay more real.. Ryan super hensem... Troy not bad la, but hair too blonde..
Whereas Kelsi also look alike..

My dad and mum plus youngest sis is leaving for Sabah tomorrow... Huhu... Pity me wei, stay at home.. Well, Im determine to study for trialss especially the Physics.. Trialss in how many HOURS time.... My chemistry result is often teruk den Physics, but somehow I feel Chemistry is easier..Bio.... I dont know anything bout Inheritance and Variation.. That teacher said giving extra class during holidayss.This tuesday and wednesday.. Tahupun holidays, I will not step the cement of the school also.. Lagipun I no transport..
Tuesday I got tuition... Oh gosh ! tomorrow wei... 1 whole day.. But won't feel boring wan.. Esther Chong will fetch us again.. That tuition's Bio teacher better aa. At least, won't sleep and the time pass very fast..
* The End *

No comments: