Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dream

I brought my handphone to school. (Not Purposely, TERbring)
I didn't off it ( I don't even know the phone is in the bag)
Doraemon song on air ( My ringtone)
From I don't know where, the dicipline teacher came to my class ( I din realise)
I quickly took out my phone and wanted to off it.
My deskmate non-stop shaking me..
That teacher look at me.
I look at her and automatically I hand her my phone.
Suddenly, I hold back, I showed her my tongue, and said "Bluek, my phone very canggih, I know you like it, but I won't give you" (can you believe I said that??)
She ask me to let go my hand. ( I increase my force)
Then, my phone dropped !!!!
I woke up, it's 9am in themorning. My phone is on the floor.

YES!!! above is just a dream... hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha......

Wei, If kena means finish lar, We will only get it back end of the yr if they din sell our phone la...
Provided if you have pin number, or else, teachers( not all la, but got) will explore it..
You know what's their favourite section... Don't need to say... LoL...

They will read it out during the assembly,
Because P.R.I.V.A.C.Y is not in their Dictionary.

My dream interesting leh... hahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: