Friday, August 22, 2008

Im ready for the challenge ahead

Holidays is coming to an end... School will be reopening this coming Monday although Im not looking forward into it.. This also means that trials is very very near. You can count the hours..

No matter what, I will be ready for the challenge ahead..Tuesday I dun wana go school. My own holiday, I APPROVED ! Don't worry, I will not give out MC without chop... I will give 1 letter with my own rubber stamp... APPROVED by Carolyn Wong. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...
No more holidays before trials, except National day ! Trial will be starting on the 3rd and luckily we only have EST on the 3rd of September only 1 subject in that whole week. After that, only we will start with our compulsory subject... But it is still very near... I can feel the heat.. lol..
I want to score an A1 for add m3 and Biology..

So, we study together okay... Semoga anda semua berjaya !!! Jia You !!

Oh yeah ! My Idol become Datuk... Datuk wei...
Can you imagine? hahahahahhahahahahahahaha..
Don't insult okie. Pls...

No comments: