Monday, August 25, 2008

I woke up at 7 am today.. I didn't pack my bag, I haven't fill up my water bottle, BUT ! I am still in time for school.. Wheee !! Well, you know la, I very pro wan what... I memorise time table dy, although it's new okay. I will be late if I purposely did it.. I did it the whole week the week before the sch holidays... If I want, I will do it..
I wouldn't even care if I got points or not... Let it be.. If dont hav means? and If got, so?

When I step into the school compound, only the bell rings.. The moment I stepped into SMK CONVENT KAJANG, the feeling is just so different.. The pavilion become so sucky...
Yuckssss.... The color of the pavilion, the floor covered with tiles rdy...
I didn't donate !!!But my youngest sister do.. Argh... that budak yg taat setia..assume hers went to sekolah rendah fund.. NOT secondary.. I will never donate.. Ny second sister ask me whether want to donate or not,I told her NO NEED.. Save RM6, go eat at happy happy cafe, still got baki... Ya, I know although it's only RM 6 !! Don't say RM 6 la, RM 0.06 also I wont donate !!!!! If it's 2 years ago, I WILL DONATE.. But now, slowly wait la... This is because that human owns the school. "THIS IS MY SCHOOL" wah !! Say until so damn big, then want money time, come and find the students for what? Smart ass.. you ownself kao tim la.YOUR school right?! stupid

I wrote there: " DENGAN SUKARELANYA SAYA MENDERMA RM 0.00...
Cover with tiles nevermind, somemore paint the pavilion until like kindagarten.. Pink colour wa... yerrrr....
Please...... is not kindagarten la, don't know why so tasteless wan.. Extremely lame..

If anyone who feel that I don't have the rights to talk because I didn't donate, please tell yourself you are WRONG ! Because my sister donated, and who's money?! My parents $$$!!!! and therefore, I can talk on behalf of them !
sorry, i am just to emo.. ya, emo.. the word correct right?

Don't know why, recently I just feel going to school is a damn tension thing to do.. Last time not like that wan. Rubanar didn't come school 2day, she extended her own holiday.. I feeling like doing it today also, but postponed la. My turn tomorrow.. I think la.. Time move very slow in school unlike holiday time.. I got souvenir from Lian Ee.. She bought it from Cameron Highlands..A long huge pencil...
Why ar? always go Cameron?? Do what?? See vegetables and fruits only arr... I shall go and explore one day..


That's all for today...* i miss this phrase*
tata

No comments: