Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I skip school today as scheduled... It is a right choice. I watched the closing ceremony, where I miss out last Sunday.
Wei, don't say I din study okie, I studied maths and add maths. Around 10.30am, Me and my sister went to Mcd.. I like the breakfast.. So long didn't eat d..

After lunch, Ee Li, Mimi and Syahirah came to my shop.. They after school dy, then my dad fetch us to Kasturi..
We went Bio and Add maths. Suppose to go Physics den add maths. But Mimi and Ee Li say that Physics teacher not very good. So we change to Bio...
Never go to 1st class add m3.. The teacher damn not nice mood in the first class... He said we are damn clever(he reali uses the word damn) and make him look like a fool standing in front there.. lol.. Walao, nice sentence... Because we have no question to ask.. But actually, we really understand dy ma, ask what leh? he teach very ez to und you know...

End up, we regretted for not going Physics.. Syahirah went, and she said it's damn nice... Very easy to understand..
Therefore, we will be going tomorrow instead of Saturday because Saturday is different teacher, plus it's merdeka eve... Alot ppl right... Bus will be pack...

I just know that tomorrow is my sch's hari koko and patriotik day... Why so early?
Haih... Everything is so different now... DIFFERENT...

No comments: