Thursday, August 14, 2008

Super boring day in school.. I slept during Sejarah... About 1 period? Until Rubanar wake me up.. hahaha.. Shyuan Mey envy me.. IS ok, I will teach you how to sleep in class.. Conclusion is boring day, I should not have gone to school and I miss my Lee Chong Wei's match.. So....... haiye...
That Esther siah promised to sms me the result after the game... Until 1.15 pm also no bayang.. So, I sms-ed her instead.. The budak say she forget my number.. ISh.... This girl..

Anyway, he won !!! beat Sony Dwi Kuncoro straight sets...21-9,21-11.. and he will meet Lee Hyun Il from South Korea.. Must win mann... !!
At least 1 bronze medal ma... Dont make Mas so memalukan..
Kau sai lei... lol
Don't know why Bao Bao so teruk edi wan? Lee Chong Wei vs Bao BAo will be nice... haih...
Another semi will be Chen Jin vs Lin Dan.. Let's see who let who masuk final??
Surely Lin Dan la.. They want him to break record ma..They want top seed to win the gold medal.. Ish.. Lin Dan how old dy, 4 more yrs, wont hv so many energy dy, whereas Chen Jin still have chance... Surely that coach will ask Chen Jin to show face only, simply beat beat so Lin Dan can rest more before the gold medal match..
Game 1
Player/Pair Points
LEE Chong Wei
1

2

3
4 5 6 7 8 9

10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
KUNCORO Sony Dwi 1
2 3
4 5
6





7 8



9







Game 2
Player/Pair Points
LEE Chong Wei 1 2

3
4

5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15

16 17
18
19 20 21
KUNCORO Sony Dwi

1 2
3
4 5
6




7




8 9

10
11



Tak tentu arah punya Kookienkeat-Tanboon Heong sudah lose... I Expected.. Where got people lose 6 time edy, continue losing wan leh? haiye... Kido is just to good la although I din watch.. But I know la.. haha.. KKK-TBH is great defence player, therefore they lose lor.. Where can play defensive game leh.. No attack, No win lor...
Tomorrow, hope that Astro will show The Lees match okie.. I must watch, have to and need to.. Because very long I din see him edy...

and tomorrow, pls dun forget to wear st.john uniform... Lazy lar...

No comments: