Sunday, August 3, 2008

I got a new phone !!! Yay !!!! My dream come true.. Mummy bought for me...
I don't know that she know that my phone sudah rosak.. I didn't tell la, coz I scare kena marah.. 1 and a half yr only.. Suddenly, just now she asked me..

Eh.. ur phoneee... Where arr? spoil edy ar?
I said, huh? ya.. But still can use la.. I cannot press zero and backward only...
Ohh.. i see...

She bought me a phone... Not new model.. Not that old oso la..
Sony cyber shot... Better than don't have lor..
But can u imagine Im using Sony ericsson?
Sony you know... I supported Nokia since I used a phone.. 5 yrs ago...
So, now i sms very slow. Because sony's spacing is # while nokia's is 0... I belum use to it..
Pls don't scold me if I reply ur msg slow k.. hahahaha..
No matter what, I appreciate that, and Im thankful.. I puas hati although it's not cangggih untillllll that kind..
It brightens my day.... Thanks Mom !!

Tomorrow will be the 1st day i'm studying in a new class, new environment, with new teachers and new friends... hmmmmm..... Will I be able to adapt with the new environment?
I believe I can...
But of course, I will miss my friends in other class and also my dearest and cutest and funniest Pn Lim.... Lol...
I keep reminding myself not to wear pj attire tomorrow ~!!!!!!!!!!
CAROLYN, DON'T WEAR PJ ATTIRE TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!

Till then, bye bye

No comments: