Friday, August 1, 2008

OLYMPICS 2008
*****************
080808
1 WORLD 1 DREAM
北 京 欢 迎 你
= bei jing huan ying ni


7 days to Beijing Olympics 2008... I suppose to visit Beijing this year and go Shanghai to my uncle's house.. But, because of SPM wa... So, didn't go.. I wanna bring Jalur Gemilang to support Lee Chong Wei and Koo KIen Keat.....
Nevermind, I shall wait for AirAsia to fly to Shanghai... hahahahaha.....
I think right, if got squash, Malaysia guarantee 1 gold edy la...

I found this Olympic Trivia in Astro guide

1) When does Olympic torch reach MAlaysia?
21st April 2008

2) When is the opening ceromony?
080808, 8pm... If im not mistaken..


3) Who is Malaysia's best bet for gold medal? (I create myself)
Lee Chong Wei....He rockssss.. Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEE CHONG WEI OR LIN DAN??


If during 2007, will be Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong..
But do you think KKK's tattoo works???? G.L.O.R.Y wei...............
Don't expect much on them, because first round already meet penjajah.....


KOO KIEN KEAT-TAN BOON HEONG OR JUNG JAE SUNG-LEE YONG DAE??



Tomorrow is ST.John's AGM as well as my 1st day to Kasturi !! Me, Mimi and Ee Li are going... huhu... I hope that I still can wear my full uni.... The last time i wear was I think 1 yr ago? Oh ya ! !! 070707.... 1 year 1 month... lol... Im looking forward to know who will be the next president and treasurer.. Im interested in this 2 post...
I would like to see how onion talk... Bawang bercakap... Who is interested?? Let's join the party at Convent Kajang tomorrow, 8.45 am.. hahaha..

BU JIAN BU SAN !

No comments: