Saturday, August 2, 2008

This morning was AGM.. I get to wear my full uniform. I guess I won't be wearing it le... We retire dy, don't tell me that wanna wear and jalan-jalan.. 100 bucks for 4 yrs... I mean that uniform...
It's me and Kohila. 1st picture of the day
This is me and Kohila 1 year ago. Last yr's AGM...
We both have long hair..
Me and Yen Mun1 year ago...

Our AGM held in the hall.... After half guard of honour, they proceed to the hall...


Performance by the afternoon session member and of course our "leng chai" Esther, the guitarist...I don't really take picture throughout the AGM, I watch only and then see Meifen's camera with Lampard... Today, Shobana discovered a new name for Lampard which is "lepak"... Poor Lampard... lol... Mei Fen is so fire... hahaha
Me, Mei Fen and Mimi after AGM...
070707 with mimi...
My friend who is a Astro On Demand maniac
Me and Li Ying...

After that, we proceed to the canteen for refreshment...
We drank orange juice to refresh ourselves..
Sithara and Me !!!
Harjir !!!I and Harjir... 1 year ago, at the same venue. Canteen !!



After AGM, Me, Mimi and Ee Li who came to school to meet us up, headed straight to Kasturi for our tuition... We reach there few minutes before 12pm.. Is actually like this, we had planned to followed Mimi to take all the 4 science subject together in 1 day, 12pm-5.30pm...
**********************************************************************
When we want to pay the fees, the fella said cannot come for 4 subjects in 1 day, if you are coming on weekends.. Means, if you wanna come weekend, you must go 2 sub on Sat, and 2 sub on Sun... We mmg dont want ma, Sunday wana go jalan-jalan.So, we are there thinking for so long, until Bio class had started about 1/2 hour rdy. If you want like this, we have to pay RM 55 for each single subject. The package is only RM135.. But we have to pay 55 per subject if wanna go for 4 subjects in 1 day.
So, Mimi also curious because she memang take 4 subjects in 1 day...
But, is actually cannot wan, sumore he said that Mimi hutang RM 41... duh...
Mimi so scare.. hahahaha...
After bout 1/2 hour discussing, the man came out and tell us said, "saya tutup satu mata la, you all can pay the package price, but you all must come on 2 days, 1 day you come on weekend, another day you come on weekday,but today I let you all take whole day".. So, we also say oklor...

Biology we miss out dy lor.. That teacher is young, Ee Li say she want that teacher because he leng chai.. I think he will teach like last time my bio tuition la... All young young vry geng wan.. hahaha
So, our 1st subject is Chemistry.. That teacher's english's pronounciation is of course 10000% better than school's wan.. We learn bout Acid and bases...

2nd subject was Add Maths... Quadratic Expression... Hey ! the Important notes and formulas I copy from the board wan okay, not they type wan ar...
The teacher is also not bad... hmm... He like knows what we don't know and what mistakes we will do...
The last subject was Physics.. I thought Im gonna sleep wan.. BUT !! The teacher was funny !!
Radioactivity today.... alpha( big fish),beta (small bird) gamma (bomb)
hahahahahaha....



I tell you all one story.. During the break, we wanted to go popular.. It's just downstairs... So, Ee Li went toilet 1st.. Me and Mimi wait for her outside... Then, I wanna take out my phone... So, i cari from my bag. I don't put in pocket because I wear jeans... Vry Uncomfortable...
So, I search and search... Oh My gosh !!! I can't find it... So, i ask mimi got saw anot, she say dont have... Walao wei ! Shit la wei.. how? 1st day come Kasturi, handphone also give them arr... I think myself la...
Then I try to figure out where did I put my phone before, But I remember I put inside my bag. Because durin the 1st subject I double check see whether in silent mode anot ma.. Cari cari cari..... Takde juga...
We went bk to the class and see see.. Still dont have leh..Then we walk agian to where we had been.. Tak da also.. Then I said, no need find dy la, help me to thinl how to tell my mom better la... lol..
Mimi n eeli tak putus asa still say.. Eh, gimme ur bag la, chek again..Then donno how Ee Li terfeel 1 thing.. Ohh ! Is my phone !! hahahaha.. My bag rite, got 1 lubang inside, so it goes inside edy.. hahahaha... I duno got hole wan ma, coz is my sister's bag, not mine..
Dengan ini, bermakna 30 minutes of break had gone.. We didn't go down... haizz.
Eeli, and mimi, thanks for tidak berputus asa-ing help me to find my phone... l0L...
Actuali I wont feel sakit hati if i lost my fon..because sudah siao siao wan... BUt only my sim card and memory card la... my picsss ma...

Ooh, 1 more, petaling street is damn complicated.... A lot of complicated people.. scary you know.. aiyer... I won't go alone there to tuition if my friend didn't go... Hen Fu zha...
A lot pick-pocket wan aaa...
But alot mat salleh.. Esther will like there... hahaha

Till then.......

No comments: