Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memories




We can't tickle each other anymore during Bio... Pisum Sativum !

No more Lee Chong Wei and Koo Kien Keat stories in class

Forever Love
I won't get to beat her butt
My crazy friends
I will never get to sit beside her during lesso

When I look through all this pictures,sighhhh... All this pics shows me how united we are.....
Not only few of us.. But the whole class..
How you expect me not to see their faces in class anymore?
Not to talk loud and laugh in class during pn lim's lesson with them?
I received Sarah's sms.. She seldom sms me... But i received one just now..
I cried...
I won't forget you, Sarah ! Muackss
Biology, must listen to Normala, not listen to me arr. hahahaha...
Hmph ! Is juz 2months or 3 monthssss.. After SPM, We will go out together kkkkkkkkk !!!!!
We berlumba secara haram kkkkkkkkkkk??!!!!
******************************************************************

No comments: