Thursday, August 7, 2008

B.L.O.G... WHAT IS THAT????
****************************


I think I should open the blog to public again... Because im writing.. ehh no.. Im typing what's in my mind and don't need to tell why to any1.......
What's a blog btw...
A blog is for me to write about my thoughts.. WHAT I HATE,what i like, my happiness and my sadness... Conclusion, it is MY BLOG, I write WHAT I WANT TO...
So, excuse me, Who are you to questioned any1 who has a blog what did we write or why we write...
We gave 1 inch, and you want 1 feet..

To the somebody,who you think you are the one, Mind your own businesss mann... Don't be so busybody... Kepohnya...

Well, maybe you don't understand what is a blog, but ppl can read should have no problem to understand the title.. EXPRESSED FEELINGS....
I guess you have no understanding at all.. Pity you..
Everyone have their rights to voice out, when or where they want..
Copy and paste?
hahahahaha.. I laugh my lungs out...
I know our post is all so wonderful and unique, as well as antique... Wanna keep it for remembrance??
Sure...
If you think ink is cheap, go ahead with your next step...Last but not least, STUPID YOU

-Carolyn-

No comments: