Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today was not as bad as yesterday.. Well, the physics teacher is a sarcastic one. She kinda scolded Rubanar because she brought her bottle into the lab.. Last time, our teacher let us bring in... and 1 thing, she don't let us open our reference book.. I found it funny.. You know la, the textbook don't have enough examples what...

Maths was okay... The teacher is my form 3 maths teacher. She's nice.. So, it's not bad... I won't look at the time during maths... After all, she explain with full of expression.. But still nt as funny as Pn Lim la... Kekurangan sesuatu. lol...
I got my A1 for maths.. I didn't fight for it la.. Is tercicir wan... I pick it up... : )
I will not let my maths go down... I got B during mid term.. Ishh ishh ishh..

Ohh !! I sell my matriculation borang to Nawal.. The RM 10.50 wan... I don't want to apply la.. If get, also will ge far away... Nearest will be Malacca i think.. Selangor satu pun don't have. Tambahan pula, I don't think can get. RM 10.50 leh, buy 1 mcd value meal still got baki can buy magazine... So happen Nawal wanted to buy online, so I just sell to her then she don't need to susah payah lor...

Tomorrow is the most relaxing day.. Don't have any science subject.. I would like to see how our pj lesson goes...

lalalalaalailalalalalilalila... I don't think so i can skip school which I wanted to..
Okay, I bersabar... Be patience, and wait for the old lady to change her mind.. But i don't think so lor.. This kind of people.. haiihhh... Menyusahkan masyarakat.. Still dont dare to drive car to sch.. 3rd day.. hahahahahaha...what she scare actually? hahahaa...

闹哄哄的课室,突然间三百六十度转变。。。我不习惯!!!

No comments: