Friday, August 8, 2008

Im waiting and it finally arrive.. 8th of August,2008..
Once in a lifetime.
Tonight, will be Beijing Olympic 2008's opening ceremony..
To those who going tuition, nevermind my friend, I'll watch for you..
Or else, Im encouraging you to ponteng tuition...
Olympic is 4 years once you know.. hahahahaha
Lian Ee, don't cry.. I know that you are very patriotic.. Malaysia 10th team, and maybe you come back from tuition also not yet come out..

Seriously, I tell you Lian Ee, your deciding skill is so teruk. Two choices. Go or don't go only... Think until like wanna choose husband like that. Goshh.. No need la. I say no need la okay.. You see la, tuition every week. Olympics 4 years once, and today is once in a lifetime..So, you decide..


Lian ee said Jay Chou gonna sing with Celine Dion... I think it will be nice.. But Jay Chou... emm. I don't want to insult la...
Anyway, I shall just stick to astro everyday from now onwards. hahahahahaha.
My favs... Diving, Swimming, Cycling, Gymnastic regardless of artistic or rhythmic, athletics, and also Badminton of course... Best bet you know...
Any medal from Olympic also Badminton bring back wan leh...
In Malaysia la, Kohila, im saying Malaysia okie, Badminton the best...
In england only you say la, football the best.. hahahahaha

080808 so nice oor.. Temple so so so so so many people registering... So many people marrying I saw on news.. hahahaha..
I'll choose 111111, 11th of Nov 2011 or 121212, 12th of Dec 2012.. hahahahaha...

Till then, Bye !! Bye !!

Oh yeah ! Just now the Sejarah ceramah was just ok.. Not too say not boring, and not to say it's boring.. Boleh tahan la..

Anyway, today is Balveen's birthday, Nice date.. lol...we sang her birthday song in the assembly... Emm.. When perhimpunan bersurai but students not yet dismiss... So, whole school know her birthday dy.. hahaha
Happie Birthday Bear... Although I know u might not read this...

No comments: