Monday, August 4, 2008

Like Hell
*********

First day in new class is like HELL !!!

My left,right,front is all different people. Even the teachers...

I don't like any1 of them...

The class is not interesting at all !!! HELL la means..
But luckily got Lu ting and Li Ying tell me some lame jokes. Or else it will be worse than hell.

We had to learn bab 7 of history again..

Normally, the time pass very fast.. But today, 5 hours is like 5 months..

I can't stop looking at my watch..

We combined back with our own class and teacher during Moral... So, what's the point shuffling us???

If can, i don't want to combine back.. That kind of feeling is really as terrible as hell..

I planned my ponteng time table.. I shall not go to school twice a week.

Mon, Wed, or Tues,Thurs... Mostly Friday I will ponteng, I don't want to see that monster's face during assembly and I don't wish to be in school..
I rather change school where I don't know everyone...

So uncomfortable...


I can't get use to the environment. Here, im announcing that I fail to do so...
I feel that Im now a kindagarten kid, refuse to go to school. That damn school in Kajang.. It will be wonderful if ever I had a chance to go back to Yu Hua.. FYI, their headmaster wanted to stream too.. But a few wakil went and have heart to heart talk with the headmaster, and the headmaster agree to their points and they don't need to change..
So, everyone, never ever put ur children in this damn school in Kajang. It will be a fantastic school if and only if "something" is decomposed...

The school is like a haunted house...

No comments: