Thursday, September 25, 2008

1 more day

Tomorrow will be the last day of Trials !! Yeah !!!
After Raya, will be G.Gempur "Yeah" !!!

I SCREWED ADD MATHS

I Really wanna cry edy.. Don't talk bout Physics and Add Mathss.. I really want to cry..
Cry until no more tears.. ADD MATHS is like... Haih.. I really don't know how to start those quest.. Really no idea HOW TO START wei...
I dont want to do add maths rdy... Trauma la..
When you see the question you MUST answer and you don't know how to answer, what will you do?
GO TOILET LA..
When see me go toilet means I don't know how to do, need to go to the toilet and find some inspiration. Don't thought I finish my paper wei.. hahahaha
Add maths I DIDNT EVER FINISH BEFORE, xcept for monthly test.
I guess is enough for today.. Tmr is Bio 3 and closing will be EST 2...
And yeah ! Im gona on9 habis-habisan wit Mimi.. at last, she gt her streamyx.. haha

*********************************************************************************
Tagged by Yee Leng
Kinda long ago.

15 weird things about myself

1) I eat prawn mee without prawn

2) I eat nasi lemak but sambal seperated

3) I wear sunglass when there's no sun

4) I like Lee Yong Dae but I don't want him to win

5) I sleep in the afternoon, but by 10pm I feel sleepy again

6) I bath very very very long.

7) I use Sunsilk Shampoo but use Rejoice's conditioner

8) When there's wind, I play badminton.

9) Norlia knocked me, I said sorry. What the.. She shud say to me instead.. DAMN...
Because i dono that human was her.. Damn it

10) I sleep without air cond for 2 weeks edy.. ( weird la, bcoz last time I cant sleep without aircond)

11) I like violin. but I stop violin class.

12) I get low marks for chemistry, but I like chemistry.

13) I go tuition by train, go back by bus.

14) When I read about themochemistry, I will sleep. Automatically

15) After I bath, I wont eat anything or drink anything other than water. (because i brush my teeth when I bath, so I will not trouble myself to go n brush for 2nd time)
16) 1 more i add my own.. I COOK MAGGIE MEE with CLAYPOT. hahahahahaha
Tag no one.. I very good..

That's all.. tata.. gotta read up some Biology...Biooooooooo

No comments: