Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happie birthdays

Oh My!!!!!!!! Bao Chun Lai's hair is GONE !!!!!!!!!
My darling Bao bao...
Why he didn't think properly before botakking wan??
So......................... Not nice la.. So long I din c him play rdy..lalalalalalalala

Today's Shyuan Mey's birthday..
Happy birthday shyuan mey... I know her very long ago, in Yamaha... Get closer during F4... Well, we had a fight early this year, it makes both of us feel unhappy... I am not happie with her,same goes to her.. However, we manage to overcome this. We talk bout what she dont like about me, and what I don't like bout her. When i tell her I wanna talk to her personally, she thought I wana putuskan hubungan with her.. Lol..
What la wei... I wont okie... hahahaha
Ok, so for her present, Me, Meifen, Ee Li with Inthuja bought her an album. I mean the singer Xiao Jing Teng's album... I dont really know who is that.. hehe..
Hope you like it la...

24th September was my primary school's best friend's Pui Yee's birthday..
She's now studying in Seremban's Chung Hwa. 1 asrama school. I almost went there when Im form 1.. Happie Birthday my fren..

No comments: