Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Depression

I have depression I do admit

Admit that I have been depressed,


Thinking how much I wish I could be happy,


Thinking how much I want in life,


Thinking how much you can miss someone you love,

Thinking how fast the time passes,

Thinking how fast SPM will arrive,

When I look back I can see how much this depression has been there in my
life,


I need this to be fake,


I need this not to be true,


Yet again its true I have this depression that makes me sad inside and the
outside,


My depression has caused me to see how sad I can be,


How it makes me feel,


How this depression makes me think of cutting and suicide,


But we're all human,


We have all have something to overcome,


I will overcome this depression once and for all,


I fight back some how,


This depression I will get rid of someday,


For now I have to deal with it.

No comments: