Thursday, September 4, 2008

I went school today.. Not because Im hardworking, terpaksa ler because of some reason.
less than 10 people in class. We were shifting here and there.. To find empty classes...
Yeap.. learn some chemistry or you should say discuss some chemistry...
Next, next friday is Chemistry !!! oooohhh... still got 14 days... Very "long"..
It was raining heavily today.. For quite long, before tuition starts, till tuition ends.. But, still I can't see pantai Kajang.. No flood... sigh... I want live wan.. I don't want people record let me see.. hahaha...
Nothing much la today, study with amrit they all, then I go chemistry there.. How nice,if the school can let me choose subject to study just lk tuitions.. It will be superb nice.
Ok la, I need to copy my add m3 notesssss... I lost some of it..
You know la rite,this is carolyn.. I always like that wan... If not like that, then how? it's not me rdy. Because only I will like that.. I always lost things easily, I lost my paper always, anything to do with papers it's for sure I will lost it.. You give me thousand of files also useless. Because, I am like that, I can't change. Don't ask me why, because I don't know the answer... But i guess is call irresponsible.

Not only lost paper or notes,I will lost pencil, ruler, eraser,watch, purse,5 bucks, 10 bucks, even 50 bucks,also I will lost it.. whatever that can lost, also I will lost it..
But never ask whether had I lost my handphone before. Because it is the only thing i didn't lost it before.. and touch wood, I don't want to have that experience.

For now, tata... I go copy first...

No comments: