Friday, September 26, 2008

FINALLY

We are free for a moment... Biology 3 was... I don't know the 33marks part. I only know DCPIP.. LOL...
I don't even know how to count the area. No need use calculator wan right? hahahahahaha.. I don't even know what to press. After Bio3, everyone act like trials is over.. All So happie.. laughing and talking in the 2 hours of break.. But we still have EST 2 to shooooooot...
During EST, after 1/2 hour, Pn Yusnaini ask "class, siapa yang dah siap, boleh hantar" wah... Trials wei.. Melissa was the 1st wan to pass up followed buy shyuan mey.. Then, Esther Chong..I finished, but i dont wanna passup 1st. I wana wait until the time finish. I also don't know why.. After they passup, every 5mins, the teacher ask again "class, dah habis ke belum?"
LOL.. Teacher is so excited wei..
She marked our PHY paper 3.. Edna n Sarah get the highest for paper1.. They hv the same characteristic la, SMART. hahaha

During break, me, eeli, esther chong and mimi were promoting Kasturi seminar... Yeah, i realise that we are so berusaha untuk mempromosikan. LOL. Mostly, we promosikan the teachers.. Lol.. Pn Nirmala said the seminar was okay wan.. So, kawan sekalian, let's go la wei...
Nice wan la, guaranttee you won't sleep.

Alright, Im going to watch greys anatomy.. so damn hot la that Derek... hot untill... you tell me la.. I dun1 tell you.. hahahahahahahaha.. super hot

No comments: