Monday, September 22, 2008

Burning midnight oil

is very common nowadays.. Most of us does..
Since last Wednesday, I slept at 12am, woke up at 3am, slept at 6.00am, wokeup at 7am.. This had been my sleeping time.. I guess it will end by this thursday.. Yeahh!!
Well, I woke up at 3am.. Amrit just told me that she don't wake up at 3am, because 3am ghost will come out. Oh My !!! Now only she tell..

Amrit: What time you sleep yest wei?
Me: 12 something tak boleh tahan dy, then wake up 3am continue..
Amrit: huh? ooh.. I dont wake up 3am wan..
Me: why?
Amrit: 3am got ghost wan... So I don't..
Me: Huh !!! Ya meh? woi.. dont scare me la, now only u tell..
Amrit: hahahahahahaha.. I also don't know. I heard people say only, so I didn't wake up 3am

Then, comes Lian Ee, she call to ask chemistry thing.. Then i tell that, i will wake up 3am only I read...

Lian Ee: so what time you want start to study la?
Me: don't know aa, later la at night 1st.. or wake up 3 lk dat la. But I heard Amrit said got ghost wan leh..
Lian Ee: YALAH !! According to Christians right, they say ghost comeout at 3am.
Me: Really? I din heard before wan. Yes anot wan?
Lian Ee: Don't know, ppl lk dis say la.. But you see, I also same lk you wake up 3am.. Nothing also..
Me: yalor, nothing also.. Aiyah, nvm la... We study 3am..
Lian Ee: K la..

Lollllll.... So, conclusion, I'll still wake up at the same time.. hahahahahahahahahahaha..
Tomorrow will be Phy 3 and Chem 3 ! huh!!! Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two also must crack head. How can??

Till date, all the subjects are HARD !!!
HARD I mean HARD la.. Maybe only me? Whatever.. I feel HARD. SOme like never expect to come out, but they came out, some expected so so much to come out like SOAP, but didn't...
People says trials are usually harder than the real wan. I hope so...

Yu dik tong hang 1st episode today, Mei Fen the drama addict just reminded me...
She wanna watch Cheng Ka Wing who she says is Jin Gak wan... hahahahaha
Yat kiok dap liong shun..

Till then, Bye !!

No comments: