Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fuel came out... Yes ! fuel came out... But don't know what I wrote...
I hope what I wrote will give me markssss...
After EST paper, we had half the day free... We study our own... I analysed some add m3 question.. huhu... Went Kasturi today, we almost late...230pm sharp we reach there.. But no need to thank the bus driver. He is so damn rude.. When we reach only they say Physics class is cancelled.. No teacher.. huh ! So, we went for Chemistry instead to substitute Physics time.. After that only we go add m3... The teacher so damn funny.. on the other hand, he very.........
i said i very good taste wan right, I don't like him rdy.. Lol...

but i like the way he teach...
He gave us differentiation, and he said will come out in SPM.guaranttee.. If not, he will chop his head for us to play.. hahahaha..
So, me and Mimi planned, if SPM we din see the question, we shall go n find him...

Tonight,I shall read my Bio.. I'll try my best to finish at least half of f5... but i know i surely tersleep ler... hehe..
Tomorrow Im not going to school.. Whee !


Pontenging is good... They say after you ponteng more than 44 days, next time you very hard to find job... but whatver la, If i ponteng everyday until SPM, also wont 44 days le.. hahahahaha

P.O.N.T.E.N.G
Say yes !

till then........

No comments: