Thursday, September 11, 2008

911? 7 days more to go...

Today is US twin tower explode's 7th anniversary wei...
Semoga world peace okie... Lol.. Pls dun create bomb edy k...

So, all teras subject had finished except for Mathsss.....
Sejarah seriously... I shoot from the start till the end xcept that adat perpatih.. Lol.. I expected it.. Im not like Mimi Koh.. She can read and masuk brain. I can read, but cannot masuk brain... No matter what, sudah over.. Don't care la..
Science subject is coming.. Bio will be the 1st among all.. Followed by Chemistry, Physics, Phy and Chem 3,Maths den Add maths...At last, Bio 3 and EST 2... 7 more days to go ! Let's countdown !

Well, I need to read some Bio, then some Chemistry, then do some add m3, and some maths.. Last only read Physics.. Physicss arrrr.. I dont know a single thing about Electronics, electricity.. Basically all f5... You teach me how to sit for trials?! I only know about F4 chap 3... If I wanna become engineer means no need la... Brain cannot think so fast, better don't be an engineer.. Menyusahkan masyarakat later. hahahahahahaha..
Okie, enough of crapping.. chaoz.. I wanna go sleep although it's 8 something only.. You see huh, 2 days right, din sleep enough, demi Sejarah lar ! So, now I must sleep kao kao................ Until my mother come and bring sugar cane to chase me out of the room..
That's all I wanna crap.. Bye !!!

No comments: