Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Science Subjects

Science subject lining up. It's Biology 1 and 2 tomorrow.. 8 am... So, I still have 20 hours more to revise...
Bioooo biooo biooooo !!
Inheritance and Variation I am still blur.. I hope it will only come out in P1.. yeah ! so that I can shoot with my machine gun without seeing also.. Lol
Whatever.. Im gonna readddd bout meiosis and mitosis...
-gerak gempur is trials, trials is gerak gempur- you get what I mean? yeah !

Bye !
good luck people ! 1 week and 2 more days to go !!
We can do it !

*****************************************************************************
Tagged by chong chong chongyeeleng

My top ten most favourite food


1) Sushi
2)McD
3)Pizza Hut
4)Char Kuey Teow
5)Shark fin soup
6) Wan Tan Mee
7) Prawn Mee
8) Scallop
9)Chicken Chop
10) Anything got cheeeeeeese

Ten things I love doing

1)Watch dramas HK,Korea whatever drama
2)Gossip with foreverus91
3) chit-chat with Kohila during Bio
4)Talk
5) play Monopoly
6)watch Fabregas kick the ball
7) Insult Norlia (act is not insult. Telling the truth of Norlia)
8)Laugh and talk loud loud with eeli during Pn Lim's class
9)Explore my friend's pencilbox
10) Play tennis.. (in my fon)

5 types of guy that I like


1) As cute as Fabregas
2) As hot as McDreamy
3)Understanding
4) Loving and caring
5)speaks alot of languages

5 things I love doing when Im emo

1) Listen to the radio
2)bang my room door as hard as I could
3)Scold whoever I want to scold
4) Show faces
5)Play electone, on until loud loud

5 things I love doing when I'm happy

1)Blog it out
2) Tell my friends
3) study ( got mood means I can study)
4) teach my sis maths (gud mood ma right?)
5) Ownself make Milo Ice and menghayati...lol

10 ways to win my heart

1) Don't compare me with others
2) Romantic
3) Give me alot of chocolates
4) Being honest
5) I say yes, you don't say No.. Lol
6) Play alot types of musical instrument like drum,violin, trumpet,saxophone, clarinet, oboe,harmonica......
7) knows what I think without me telling
8) Bring me to Ocean Park
9) Tells me what's coming out for Physics
10) last but not least, fire that head of mistress for me.

My five top most favourite junk food


1) Twisties tomato
2) roller coaster
3) Pringles( green wan)
4) double decker
5) Potato chips


5 things I wish could happen

1) SPM is abolished
2) NS is abolished
3) Car don't need petrol anymore
4) 10 As for spm
5) Malaysia snow for 1 day


10 ridiculous thing I wish to do before I die...

1) Own a resort
2) Meet Fabregas live
3) Kiss McDreamy
4) slaps and box that lady
5)Buy all brands of watches
6)Own all different design of MP3,MP4,MP5
7)Buy alot alot alot of bagssssssss
8) Colour my hair blue
9) Perm my hair lk Maggie Mee (no mann)
10) Cover all the rivers, so that we don't have to mandi in the river during NS.

My top ten recently most addicted songs

1) Piano -------------- -------------------Fan Yi Chen
2) Bu Gong Ying De Yue Ding ------------- Jay Chou
3) Yuan Lai Ai Qing Na Me Shang---------- Gigi Leung
4) Hu Xi De Tong---------------------------Fish Leong
5) Cuo Ai ---------------------------------- Zhang Dong Liang
6) Love Story ------------------------------ Fan Yi Chen
7) Time Of my life -------------------------David cook
8) Li Xiang Qing Ren ---------------------- Rainie Yang
9) Hua Luo Shui Jia ----------------------- Hacken Lee
10) Kong --------------------------------- Justin Lo

10 people I want to tag

Everyone in my list..xcept yang sudah kena.. :)

No comments: