Monday, September 29, 2008

i WANT

You see how sporty is this car..

Nice oor...

As you know,I take years to reverse a car, and I take decades to park a car.You know why? Because I dont know I shud turn the stering right or left when reversing the car..LOL

Seriously la, my estimation very damn teruk. That stupid sensor right,not yet kena tiang already so damn bising. I very scare. hahahaha

and pls la, cannot c ppl "P" license ar? why lk to honk ppl wan. Donkeys..

Luckily gt smartag, if not, finish.. I cannot stop in time wan, need to stop and pay surely I will over-stop (nice word leh).. So, I want this car.. Small and cute and sport... Not really small also la.. But i feel very yeng.. huhu...



Yesterday I watch this until 2am.. Super nice...
Lam Fung that gun ka chai damn leng chai. haha...That mai shuet damn jin gak... Peroboh keluarga.. LOL.
Alright, yesterday is Kong Yen Mun's birthday..
My friend who own a Kong-Box at her house.. Damn chunt la. hehehe
I know she wont bother to read this, because she claim that she is lazy. Damn Lazy.. she ownself say wan. LOL..
nyway, May all your dreams ar wishes ar everything come true.. SPM banyak-banyak A1..
Till then, Bye !

No comments: