Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sigh

I got one friend, the very one friend of mine. She took my stationery such as pen and LIQUID PAPER !!!!!!.. Ya, I know alot of color, very convinient, and my liquid also vry nice. No nd press can come out.. she didn't come school the whole week.. hah !!
Not the first time la, not only stationeries, notes also...
I sms-ed her, double check whether she took or not, but I have no reply... But nvm, I waste RM10 to buy liquid rdy... Forget bout it...
But the problem is, I don't know why she don't reply wan.sudah berhari-hari since I sms-ed her.. Last tues? yeah ! Damn.. 5 sen only not RM 5.00..
Be abit responsible lar... Duh.. at least juz gv me a simple ans la, YES/ NO... vry hard izit? Nxt time, I won't lend/borrow lar.. You slowly wait la want me borrow/lend you wa..You see la, next time I won't reply her sms also... How urgent also wont reply. Blek...
huh ! I very angry now.I want to go and read love story konserto terakhir first.............

Yeah ! I got a new watch now.. A ciplak watch, better than none..Not ciplak oso la, can la..haha
My ODM is really fake until............................ putus rdy the tali...
I found out PK time , they also gt sell dat watch.. Wah lao weh... RM 397, I only bought for RM 39... Nobody know it's fake also... I shall ask them whether can repair my tali or not...
Alright, till then... Bye Bye..
Tomorrow, Im gonna sit for both BM papers... Hen pa, hen pa,hen pa.............Pa dao...................shui bu zao...

No comments: