Monday, September 1, 2008

study?

Hihi ! It's now half past six.. I studied some Chemistry. At last, I know why the voltmeter will deflect like this and like that. sigh... Now only I know..
Yesterday was the lamest merdeka I ever had. No fun, mayb bcoz trials is near.. No mood.. I only hear helicopter sound early in the morning... Bising betul !!

I suddenly thought of that tips website that we beria-ria go n find out two years ago.. LOL...Therefore, I come on9.. heehee... But is for real spm not trial also. Too early to check out now.. 1 month after should be just nice.. I think that ppl is not illegal la, if not, radio station wont invite him to give tips... Dont know he legal or illegal la...
They selling most of the subject tips.. well, 8 books, RM 200.. "cheap"? cheap huh... I pk rdy.. RM 200 i can go kasturi seminar still gt change..
I only need that 3 subject... So tak untung then..
Aiya, forget bout it, no need la.. ownself study.... I also ask ee li help me buy adabi edy..

to.....mo..moo....rrr..ow.... is TRIALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EST, im coming.. ooh, u coming to me?
scare,no scare,scare, no scare,scare, no scare,scare,no scare,SCARE...
good luck,good luck,good luck...

No comments: