Thursday, September 18, 2008

I tak boleh tahan

Chemistry !! Argh !!!!!!! How to memorise the cleansing action of soap??!! Hydro what soluble in what?? Alright...

Today's Harjir's birthday.. My f4 till now punya friend. My treasurer. let me tell you that, I don't really like her during f3.. Because I thought she is sombong type. But after awhile, I feel she's actually a nice friend.. Very funny and love to talk... and I sat with her during f4.. heehee
yeah ! today also KKK-TBH birthday.. Lol... My diamond pair.. hahaha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Both..
AND
today my blog turns 1 year old. Yes ! 1 year old... See the very 1st post, was 18th September 2007... 365 days ago...
Exactly 1 year. Time passes very fast. Faster than bullet train..

I wanna say that Malaysia's men doubles semakin teruk. Zakry-Fairuzizuan fail to clear their 1st gurdle in Japan Open as they were beaten by a I-never-heard-b4 Indonesian pair. I guess is a young pair.
Wong Mew Choo also lost to Indonesia's Maria Kristin Yulianti aka olympic bronze medalist..
But the men singles is strong. Roslin beat Boonsak the lawyer. Boonsak !.. STRAIGHT SET, while Lee Chong Wei beat Sho Sasaki from Japan.. Straight sets tooo..

Till then, I need to go back to soap and detergent and SALTS !!!

No comments: