Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stress

I don't like to read Sejarah !!! Who likes right?
FOR WHAT??!!
you tell me lar for what???????
Damn
STRESS
!!!

Btw, stress is what i choose to write for essay.. Really damn stress writing that >350 words essay mann !
As you know, I DON'T READ...
Imagine how good is my vocabulary...

Yeahh !!! Im going to Port Dickson on Friday since no exam on Fri... Yippie ! I skip school !!!
lalalalalalala... Im going to that Tiara Beach,since matta fair selling the room so cheap right due to bulan ramadhan...
You guys sure gonna say "trialss ar, go holiday somemore arr "!!!!
hahahahaha... RELEASE STRESS wei... hahahahaha
Im goin there to read my Bio happily...
But there don't have the real beach... My apartment will be better.
Who want to join? We meet there okie? Bye !!
Just skip school. Is okay...
Write letter to say u studied at home(kononnya)only what.. Ez job..


No comments: