Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last night, Me, Mimi and Mei Fen bersama-sama plan to study until 2am.. So, we bersms.. Not non-stop la... I tersleep at about 1am. Mei Fen slept at 1am too.. Only left Mimi.. She studied to 2am in the morning.. Mimi smsed me b4 sleep.. Smart girl she, know I slept rdy... I woke up again at 3.30 am. While Mimi woke up at 4am.. Yeah ! I earlier. Then we bersms again. lol... This is the way how we study... We slept for only 2 hours? yeah...

Under this condition..

With the help of this,my garfield.and this ( i still hvin Olympic fever) lol..
Original okie..
I manage to study THIS.. Huhhh !!!
and this came out for trials. I forgot...
It is exactl the same in the brown book ! argh !

It's p1 sejarah and Moral tomorrow.. Haiyoh ~~!!!!! SEJARAH SEJARAH !!!
While moral is very boring because non-stop writing.. Berpage-page...
Till then... Bye !


No comments: