Friday, September 5, 2008

1st time

First time, only Me and Ee Li went tuition.. 2 of us only,because Mimi and Syahirah didn't go.. Study you know.. Sejarah coming up... S.E.J.A.R.A.H
We go by bus, and come back my train. Train sucks.. Today we reach early 2.10pm? yeap.. We went to popular to hunt for Yen mun's sejarah book, unfortunately, no more stock. It's a good book la, that's why... huhu.. I use alot money today.. RM 10 just for 2 and only 2 liquid paper. Trials lar, but now only I remembered that can't use PEMADAM CECAIR.. But dont know izit real SPM or fake SPM.. You see, I forget again.. Duh ! I normally think twice before I buy something, but not today. Maybe because my purse is heavy enough. It's still beginning of the month. LOL.. Wait la, middle of the month, I'll suffer... Eat roti canai everyday.
RM 10 fly away..
After tuition, we met Claire.. Now only we get to know that she tuitioning there too... But we hardly see her, because we are not in the same building. So, this is why we take the train instead of bus back home.. Claire said train faster, although it's expensive abit.
Yala, it's fast. BUT ! It sucks la.. Pack like sardine... Reach KL central only, finish la.. The people all push you until kemek.. Bottle in my bag also kemek dy la..
Got 1 I guess is Indonesian guy, lean on Ee Li like nobody's business... Ishh... Thought what? Alot people means can simply lean on people arr ! So rite, we planned not to sit train edy.. Pack nvm la, somemore, those ppl arr... really......ewwwww

Bio teacher today gt 1 little small smile.. very micro smile.. lol.. because he use microphone rite, so when hp got call or msg.. got some sound wan ma.. It happens twice.students all laugh. so i think he also cannot tahan and tersmile.. Buy lottery k, because we hardly see him smile.. Everyday also so cooool, don't know why wont smile also..But won't like sombong that type la, innocent is the word. I want to ask him 1 day, why he don't smile.smile won't rugi wan.. Lol...
Mimi missed that scene...

Alright, tata... Sejarah ! O.M.G !!! Why on earth we have the subject called sejarah??!!

3 comments:

- said...

hi, how do i contact you? need to ask something urgent about your bio tuition. im taking spm this year too. please email me back :)

Carolyn said...

erm.. what's ur email add?
I can't contact you without email add...

- said...

purplesmigs@gmail.com

thanks :)


li leng